Thursday, November 20, 2008

THERE ARE WAYS TO FIND YOUR REAL GOAL

Sometimes, it is very hard to decide what we want to do to change our lives. Lots of people can’t figure out what they want to be but since we all need to have one goal in order to live in this big world we need to make one true decision. If you don’t want to set your goal today- how you gonna improve your life, or someone else will do for you…
You don’t want someone to tell you what you must do- this idea is absolutely true with the pets but not with human being, we can do better with just knowing what our goal and passion are.
Example: As I posted in the last post, RICH BECOMES RICHER- POOR BECOMES POORER. You want to make your own decision and that decision can get you happiness and right at the point- it doesn’t hard to set your unique goal up if you have all the requirement that I always say again and again.
Passion
Get mentor/ pursuing Financial Education
Self-encouragement & motivation
Think The Possibility, Willing to take risk, and be ready to gamble with your fate
Solid Plan
To me, I can’t do anything without plan. All the project although it is either big or small I must have a drawing direction in my hand. This is why I am likely getting a good score and be ready to face with the problem. You probably want to know what is my goal, right?
Becoming a real investor, be on my own boss, travel around the world and being a mentor is my goal! I do not just want to make myself wealthy and happy, but I would love to show others to discover what value inside them.
So what about you?
I don’t care what your goal is but just make sure you have an awareness of this goal- always ask yourself “what the heak is my goal, how to discover my real goal, and what are the ways to discover it “? The more you ask yourself, the more you find your goal faster. I know you will have a lot of answers in your head if you keep knocking your head to find the answer, but as long as you pay a full awareness attention to the one you like and want to do you’ll find it.
I will give you some tips on how to discover your true goal accurately!
1. Try to find out the fact of the Universe
The best key is to find out and understand about this big universe in reality. Try to search the truth of the universe and keep yourself updated. When you figure out how this big world actually works, you will have ideas on how to do a role play with it.
Imagine you play a game of poker with your friends and you decide on how you play but it turns out you are only good with Black Jack. So how you gonna win on your opponent? I believe you still have a decision to choose but it might be not a good one since it’s mostly based on guessing. So it is the same with what you are going to do with your life style- you don’t want a guessing job, you want something real and true that you make sure you can do and get over it.
2. A real future goal is not just because of what you have in mind, but mentoring is the key to your goal!
sometimes what your mind is telling you to do is so easy, but to make it keep moving consistency is the hard part. A real goal does not just involve in passion or ideas from your mind, but it also rely on your strength and consistency. Discover what you are good at, implement it with your strength, education, plan and consistency. Example: In my younger age, I used to think a lot. I wanted to be this and I wanted to be that, finally, it turned out nothing. Later, I had a pen and paper, and I wrote a long list on what I wanted to be by starting one sentence after another. I kept thinking to myself what I should become! I had decided to read many books- I knew I had a lot of improvement- I seem to get used to the updating of the universe- after awhile I had picked the paper I wrote on and choose the right one that I am good, talented, educational, and skillful at! so try to get some education as much as you can. I would recommend you to try personal development. I guarantee it will lead you to find your real goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice one